RCW Weight Room Information
Guidelines everyone must follow:
- Weight Room Hours: WEEKDAYS | 5:00 AM - 7:30 AM 5:30 PM - 9:00 PM [11:30 AM-1:00 PM 55 & Older] WEEKENDS | 5:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- No more than 15 people in the weight room at one time.
- Sanitize equipment before and after use
- Social distance the best you can
IF you break any of these guidelines you will have your card revoked and will not be allowed in the weight room.
How to reactivate your card:
- If you are a person who paid the $10 fee on or after September 1, 2019, your card will be active on Friday, May 21.
- You will not have to do anything
- If you have an old card or did not pay the $10 fee after September 1, 2019.
- You will need to come in and pay the $10 fee
- If your card deosn't work, you may need a new card or need to pay the fee.
- Starting September 1, 2021, your card will be inactive again and you will need to pay the yearly $10 fee.
You can come to the Student or District office to pay or activate a card. (May take upto 24 hours before card is active after payment)